Contributors

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Lincoln

Isabelle has been talking a lot about Lincoln lately. She will talk about God and then the next natural thing in her mind is to mention Lincoln...well because they are both in heaven.

The other week she asked me randomly if Lincoln was still a baby or if he was older now. I sat for a moment and just answered honestly and said, "I'm not really sure". She then began to tell me that Lincoln was in heaven with Jesus and that Jesus was playing with him. The thought of this stopped me in my tracks and brought me to tears. I answered and said, "Yes, you are very right ,Lincoln and Jesus are playing together and are having such a great time".

Sometimes the simple things of my child's mind are just what I need to remember the goodness of God over our family.

No comments: