Contributors

Thursday, October 3, 2013

House Projects

 I've been wanting to redo our chicken coop and make it a little more "pretty" and was very much missing having a garden. So I decided to tackle a big project! It was a lot of work and I am proud to say that I did all the work myself!
 The kids helped out with all the compost for the garden, it was really hard work and hot out. But they did it without complaining. It was fun to work together. :)
 I love, love, love it! I have now planted the garden and things have begun sprouting :).
 We also purchased a new tv. Our old one quit on us, and we went without for about a week and a half...which was surprisingly nice to have the quietness. Dylan was so excited to get a new bigger tv. Mark and him went out to buy it and "surprise" me for when I got home. :)
And I also gave our laundry room a little style. I got the cabinet from my parents (they remodeled their kitchen) and painted it white. And I found this great fabric and used liquid starch to attach it to the wall. Love the color, texture and style it gives. :)

No comments: