Contributors

Sunday, February 24, 2013

February fun!

Just so fun photo's from the last few weeks. :)
 Mark and I on a date night, I am so thankful to have alone time with him!
 We bought a ipad from Israel & Kati and Dylan LOVES it...to the point where he has almost lost all priviledge of playing on it because he is so obsessed with one of the games. He thinks about this game all the time!!
 Measuring how much more he has until he is as tall as grandma. I love the puffed out chest he has to try to make himself just a little bit taller :)
 Kids playing in the messy room. I always find it so hard when they come to me and say, "I'm so bored, I have nothing to play with". Really...look around at all this stuff!
 We also got out for a date night with Israel and Kati.
So thankful for their real and genuine friendship!

No comments: