Contributors

Monday, May 21, 2012

Mothers Day

 Mothers Day was really wonderful! My morning started off with sleeping in (a rare treat!) and then woken by the kids bringing me breakfast in bed. Which Mark of course had prepared...twice. I guess the first time Dylan asked to carry the tray and he accidentally hit the wall when he was coming around the corner and all the food fell on the floor. Oops...thankfully Mark was kind enough and actually made new food instead of scooping up the food real quick :).
 This was my view to the side as I had breakfast. Such cuties!
 Then off to have lunch with my side of the family. We ate out and then headed over to their house for the kids to play and have fun. It is finally warm enough for them to play in the pool so they had a great time...especially once Mark got in and was throwing them around!

And the day ended with having dinner with Mark's mom. Mark prepared dinner for us and we enjoyed our time together.
Happy Mothers Day to us!

No comments: