Contributors

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Life

Cadence has been saying some pretty funny things lately. I took the picture below one day when we were out shopping. Cadence looked at the picture and said, "mom we are a sandwich and I am the meat part". :)
Also, the other day we were out and Isabelle was trying to push the door open herself and Cadence and I were standing nearby. Someone came up from behind and said, "excuse me sweetheart." Cadence looks at me and said, "how did she know her name? You call us sweetheart."
So cute!

 Other random things this week...I helped with Dylan's 1st grade garden this year. It is just planted in some tilled grass so it has been really hard keeping the grass from consuming the area again. But overall it is doing great. They planted vegetables to be able to make vegetable soup!

And this spelling test was a big celebration in our house this week! Dylan moved up in his spelling level at school a few weeks ago and has been doing great but for some reason he was having a really hard time with this weeks words. There were a few words that in all of our practicing he never got right...especially his bonus word, the name of his school.

He never told me about how he did...I just found it in his backpack. Needless to say there was lots of excitement, praise & encouragement for him! :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

Jill, the meat sandwich is darling! It's things like that that make me sad I can't speak Korean fluently! I'm sure my kids say funny stuff all the time!

Iloved Dylan's spelling test! I'm sure his teacher was just as proud of him, too! Such a smart little guy!