Contributors

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving


We had a nice meal at Mark's parents house. My side of the family always comes over for the holiday as well
AAll the kids...(isabelle not so happy :))

When I was a kid my mom had a tradition that she would make up a basket of little surprises and every time we said something we were thankful for we could pick something out. This tradition has been passed down to her grandkids. They love it and it is so fun to hear what they say now that they are getting a bit older.



1 comment:

Jill said...

Wow, Caedence and Isabelle look like TWINS!! (Obviously one looks older than the other) but my goodness... Isabelle is the spitting image of Caedence at that age! They are both gorgeous! Oh, and I love the basket idea that your mom uses! What a cool way to get the kids to open up and talk about what they're thankful for!

Miss you guys!
Jillers