Contributors

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Positive!

Some of you know this already, baby #4 is on the way!!
I am 10 weeks along and it has been a rough few weeks but I am starting to feel better now.

Dylan was going to bed the other night and praying for the "baby growing in mommy's belly" and stops and asks if it is a boy or girl. I told him that we didn't know yet and he then said "well I want to name her Fluffy Friend or Pumpkin Pie". He is very aware this time and really understands that a baby will start moving soon and be born. Fun.

4 comments:

Lewis Cash said...

YESSS!!!! So awesome! Congrats! We'll be thinking and praying for you guys over the next 30 weeks!

cara said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys! :)

--Cara P from oneplace

kobie said...

I think fluffy friend roberts would be a perfect name! so excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Ha! I vote for Pumpkin Pie! :) I love it :) CONGRATULATIONS!!!