Contributors

Friday, May 30, 2014

Girls Trip to New Orleans!!

 Girls trip to New Orleans was amazing! We went to celebrate Michelle getting married. We stayed with her friend Stacey. I loved the city, Michelle's friends, hearing so many fun stories about Michelle and just having a great time! I think it may become a annual trip. :)
 Bourbon street is of course just crazy and full of people!

 We were there over French Quarter Fest which is all the local jazz artists. It was so great to be able to experience the festival...although it was packed full of people. It filled the french quarter, which is a few blocks!


 We had lots of fun going out! The picture above is Stacey's next door neighbor, she is a lounge singer and we went to hear her perform.
 And of course I can't go to New Orleans without having some crawfish. So the above picture is me learning how to "suck" out the head. Which after that first time of doing...I didn't do anymore. :) But they were tasty, just a lot of work for a little bite!

 And the last evening we were able to go to Stacey's parents house which is on the water in a smaller town about 30 minutes away. I was in love with the area and loved that her dad took us on a boat ride and gave me so much history of the area. So much fun!

Until next year!!

No comments: