Contributors

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Isabelle helping out

 This week Isabelle had all my attention and I am loving having just time with her. I'm thankful that we can have a season together. :) She always wants to help me wash the fruits and veggies after we go grocery shopping. She gets everything out, pulls of the stickers and puts them in to soak and rinses. She loves it and I love that she is helping out!


 Here are a few close ups of her new short haircut. She still won't keep a barrette in her hair...I've been trying. :)
The other day someone called her a boy, it made me so sad...she even had a skirt on!!
She is still so cute!

1 comment:

Jill said...

What a sweetheart! :) I hope I have a helpful kid one day... By the way, do you always soak your fruit and veggies? (For how long and in anything other than water?) Fruits and vegetables have even more pesticides on them in Korea than in the US! I need some good advice on how to wash them off!