Contributors

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas #2

We had a great Christmas morning! The kids woke up and opened their stockings, watched a little tv and then we started opening gifts (as soon as daddy got up :)).
I actually gave Mark his gift the day before so we could all enjoy a bike ride together. I bought him a old bike with a tank and whitewall tires. It is really cool looking and best of all he really likes it (he's so hard to buy gifts for!). I also bought the rest of us bike gear. Cadence a ride along bike that attached to Mark's bike and myself a old (1950's) bike and a seat for Isabelle to ride with me.




We took a little video while we went out for a ride. :)
I love that we have bikes again!

Dylan made us a cookbook at school. He had wanted us to open it as soon as he came home from school but we told him we had to wait until Christmas for us to open. He was so anxious for us to open our gift, it was the first thing he wanted to do when we started opening. I thought it was really sweet that he was so excited to give it to us!


I had a ABC book made for Isabelle. It has pictures of her and our family throughout it. It will for sure be something that one day will be put away in her keepsake trunk.



In the very back of the tree I found some papers that were folded and were wrapped up. I knew right away it was something that Cadence had done (she always wraps stuff up in paper and gives gifts from her room to me). I asked her who it was for and she said that it was for me. When I opened I found this heart picture. I love it and thought it was so special that she wrapped something up and hid it under the tree! It is going in the scrapbook.



We gave Dylan a basketball hoop. He was very excited! He has played a lot and has been a great new source of entertainment for him.



No comments: